With a love and passion for all things Real Estate – Jeff has over 30 years of Real Estate industry experience. Being recognised by past clients and the institute as a highly committed agent, Jeff does his utmost to serve the industry with excellence and best practice.
Jeff achieves consistently strong results, capitalising on the high-profile location of Peard’s REIWA awarded Number One Selling Office in WA
at Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Skills & Expertise:
1989 – Present
29 years in Real Estate has given Jeff superior knowledge and understanding of the intricacies and dynamics of the property sales process.
- Knows effective communication techniques and is abreast of new trends in modern marketing methods.
- Superior knowledge in Social Media platforms & IT advancements, giving your property the best exposure to Buyers.
- Hard working, reliable and transparent – Jeff has a ‘no-beat-around-the-bush’ philosophy.
- Will defend your price 100% of the time.
- When you choose Jeff, you GET Jeff: Jeff avoids professional integrity issues when it comes to selling your home by not having a Personal Assistant sell your home on his behalf like so many other agents.
2018 – Present
Jeff has employed Jordan to cover everything back of house. With a Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Jordan specialises in marketing, database management and IT communications. Jordan has been a licensed Sales Representative with REIWA since 2014 and has a thorough understanding on the workings of the industry.
- When you employ Jeff, you get Jordan – who connects Jeff to Buyers everywhere.
- Having Jordan allows Jeff to stay present on the front line with his clients.
- Through Jordan, Jeff keeps his Sellers as informed as possible with data that is educated and accurate.
2019 – Present
Driven by a genuine passion for Real Estate and highly motivated to succeed, Jeff has recruited Kristy as his Sales Associate. Kristy has the drive to sell,
and her enthusiastic approach to client care is an asset for both Jeff and you as his client.
- Kristy comes with four years’ worth of experience in Real Estate: Kristy has been a Sales Administrator, a Property Manager and a Personal Assistant – all in order to gain experience for her dream role as a Sales Associate.
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to her specialist area of Hillarys, Kristy has outstanding communication skills that she acquired through her years of liaising with property owners.
- Kristy is set apart by her considerate, individualised and empathetic approach to selling your property alongside Jeff.
REIWA Master Sales Person
No. 2 Ranked Top Representative in Western Australia
Peard Gold Life Membership
Peard Real Estate Hillarys No. 1 Sales Representative
"From the first time Jeff came to appraise our home until the final settlement, his communication and professionalism were 110%! He was honest, knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable in trusting him to sell our most prized asset, our family home. We would highly recommend Jeff and would definitely use his services again in the future."
- Tony & Ljubica
"When we decided to employ Jeff to market our property, we believed his vast experience and knowledge of the area and the shifting market would be important to us. I liked his honesty and his realistic value of the market - unlike other agents I spoke too that can give a false reading of what the housing market is really doing. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff to others."
"Having seen Jeff’s “For Sale” signs all over - at first we were slightly hesitant to go with him as we thought Jeff may be too busy.
On the contrary- choosing Jeff as our agent was our best decision.
Jeff always treated us as if we were his only client. Jeff was prompt , polite and most importantly always very sincere in his opinion. Jeff did his absolute best for us, with a result we not only got the price we wanted, but the whole transition of the back & forward negotiating was done with a lot of calm, logic and patience.
Alison & I would definitely use Jeff again and can highly recommend him."
- Alison & Kelvin