When choosing your real estate agent you clearly have many options. However, behind the glossy brochures, nice clothes and often unbelievable promises of “We’re number 1,” “We’re honest” “We have integrity” - there is a real person who will be working with you through the sale or purchase of your home.
There are many reasons to pick an agent - here are some of the reasons many people have turned to Rob for their real estate needs:
- Rob has 16 years' local real estate selling experience – he lives and works locally.
- Rob has helped hundreds of people like you with the sale of their property – from Success to Rockingham, Shoalwater to Singleton and everywhere in between.
- Rob isn’t just a sales rep but an actual licensed Real Estate Agent, which means he’s licensed by the State of Western Australia to conduct a real estate practice. That means he has done more training, has more knowledge and more resources at his disposal. He can also witness most documents should the need arise).
- As licensee of one of the best brands in town, Peard Real Estate Rockingham – Rob has overseen more than 2000 successful sales.
- Rob invests over $5,000 and 500 hours per year in training and coaching to provide his clients with the best skills and techniques possible.
- Rob has more than 25,000 hours of actual real world real estate experience, offering his clients one of the greatest underestimated resources – experience. As Gary Vaynerchuck says, “Experience is a real thing”.
- Rob is experienced in many different sales situations including: divorce, debt, death, financial downsizing and family devastation. Rob has the ability to confidently and confidentially guide his clients every step of the way.
- In challenging times, you need advice and strategies you can depend on.
Give Rob a call now to see if working together is the right fit for you.
View my current listings
View my recently sold
Get an Appraisal