LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Introducing this tri-level family home where you will find the sparkling shoreline of Scarborough just 350m away from your front door.
Enjoy the limited traffic with a closed cul de sac at the end of your street.
Perfectly perched on top of a hill, and situated in the “Special Scarborough Development Zone”
Nest or invest and watch it grow, along with great rental return potential for the investor.
Short stroll to Scarborough's bustling foreshore precinct, including Whale Park, Skate park, Scarborough Beach, Scarborough Pool, The restaurant strip and the buzzing Scarborough Thursday night Sunset Markets.
A short walk to the east is Scarborough Sports club with a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities.
This low maintenance 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will make for an ideal family home or investment with dual catchments for Scarborough Primary or Deanmore Primary School.
On the ground floor you will find a huge double garage with remote doors, with a workshop nook for your tools, bikes and surf skis and an internal lockable door with secure access to the main house, and more storage under the stairs.
• Open plan living with neutral colour palette
• Kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher nook and ample overhead storage
• Meals area that opens onto private enclosed courtyard, protected from the sun with 2 large shade sails.
• Large living area with balcony and ample space to set up a study
• Guest toilet
• Large & functional laundry that leads out to the clothesline
• Reverse cycle split system
• Large Master Suite with huge walk in robe, ensuite, reverse cycle split system & balcony with ocean views
• 3 secondary bedrooms, one with reverse cycle split system and access to the balcony, all with built in robes
• Large bathroom with a clothes chute to the laundry
• Separate toilet
• Large 2 door linen closet
• Annual council rates: $2,200
• Annual water rates: $1,400
• There are no current strata fees with all owners taking out their own building insurance
This home is currently vacant and ready for you to move in straight away!
Please contact Nicole Turnbull for further information: 0438 909 232.
(purchasers to undertake their own research regarding school catchments)
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.Back to Search Results